We are a passion-pumped team whose number one goal is to build businesses that do well and do good in the world. We work hard, love what we do and try not to be so serious all the time. We’re always on the hunt for new talent and dedicated people who, at the end of the day, are overjoyed when clients succeed.
We are always on the hunt for awesome freelance talent in any role. If you think you have the chops to work in a fast-paced agency setting, are a passionate, purpose-driven self-starter, please send us an email with your resume, portfolio and a note that inspires us to add you to the Inzpire team.
Mid-Level Graphic Deisgner
Want to work for an exciting and growing creative agency? Looking to build your experience in B2B and B2C marketing while working with experienced Creative Directors and creative team members? Read on.
We are looking for a critical project-based design team member with at least 5 years of experience, an intermediate understanding of graphic design standards, and the ability to produce high-quality work with attention to detail. We are in search of a candidate who is confident in their design skills, a self-starter who takes initiative, and someone who is willing to “own” the details for key campaigns while following established brand guidelines, production specs and implementing feedback from directors.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Creating, social images and videos, web graphics, email graphics and templates, infographics and other digital assets as needed using existing Brand Guidelines and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Designing webpages using Figma
- Basic video editing and animation skills
- Creating graphic templates and uploading them to Canva for clients to self service
- Assisting in the branding creative process and helping to save out brand assets for new clients upon completion in a systematic way.
- 5 years of experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or something similar
- Access to Adobe the Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma experience preferred, but not required (nice to have but can train)
- Access and knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to take direct feedback and implement
- Open to learning new skills and programs
- A team player
This role is a remote project-based contract with the possibility of extension. You will need to provide your own computer and subscriptions to be the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this position please email your resume, a link to your portfolio, and a brief description as to why you feel you are a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org